Zizia Botanicals - Viper Lip Balm Organic
Moisturizing Spicy Lip Plumper
Made for those of you who love a little heat. This spicy lip balm comes packed with herbs to increase blood flow to the lips + moisturize. It's an all-in-one, don't be shy, dab a little on your cheeks.
NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!
- Now with hyaluronic acid for extra plumpness
- It's more stable in hot and cold weather, and smoother to dispense
- Vegan formula now with sunflower wax instead of beeswax
- A beautiful tomato colored shade that is translucent when applied
- Extra glossy and moisturizing with castor and pomegranate gel
- Read the full ingredient deck below for more info
Pucker up! Spice up your life! This invigorating blend is made for those who love a little heat. This spicy lip balm is infused with warming, circulation-boosting botanicals to naturally plump up your pout. With cinnamon, a touch of cayenne, and nourishing oils, this glossy balm is perfectly spiced while also nourishing. Step outside with fuller lips and a dewy glow.
1. Deeply hydrating and glossy
2. All natural plumping for fuller lips
3. Apply to cheeks for a natural flush
Packaged in a recyclable aluminum tube.
Product may vary slightly on color shade and spice level from batch to batch.
This fortifying oil is full of omegas, vitamin E and D, and carotenoids which protect your mane from challenging environments and pollutants. This high concentration of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats deeply penetrates the skin leaving it deeply moisturized.
(Cinnamomum verum, Lauraceae)
How to use
Apply to lips and cheeks as needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with your physician before using if pregnant, nursing, or taking medications. Keep out of reach of children.
Fabric & Care
Conrado makes clothes that the planet loves.
We source leftover, excess, and over-stocked fabric called deadstock from factories, other designers and fabric warehouses. Since 2016, we have saved over 40,000 yards of fabric from going into landfills. Conrado designs limited edition garment.
Handwash or cold gentle cycle.
Your piece will last longer and you’ll make mother earth smile.