Sun Sister Hair Oil
Hair Oil is a nourishing blend of cedar, horsetail, lavender, nettle, and rosemary-infused into Arizona-grown jojoba oil, supporting the health of the scalp by:
· calming irritation and inflammation
· increasing cellular turnover of dead skin cells to cleanse and purify
· improving circulation to stimulate longer, thicker hair growth
· moisturizing for reduced dryness and flakiness
· balancing excess oil production
· reducing free radical damage to the hair follicles
An antioxidant and nutrient-rich hair oil, slowly solar infused with whole botanicals to nourish, strengthen, and support the health of hair and scalp for softer, smoother, and more lustrous hair. Absorbs deeply into hair while subtly imparting the warm, seductive scent of Jasmine Grandiflorum. For all hair types.
Warm, soft, floral, embracing
Jojoba seed oil, cedar leaf, horsetail, lavender flowers, nettle leaf, rosemary leaf, jasmine absolute, vitamin e oil. 30 ml glass bottle. Organic. Handmade. Vegan.
For daily use, apply a small amount to damp hair. As a deep treatment, gently massage into scalp & hair, brush through, and leave for at least one hour, or overnight, before washing.
If you’d like to practice a simple hair ritual:
1. Gently brush out your hair, making sure to brush your scalp as well
2. Slowly massage several dropperfuls of Hair Oil through your scalp and hair
3. Brush through and tie back for at least an hour or overnight before washing
Please store your oil in a cool, dark, and dry place.
Share this Product
I have thin & fine hair and it’s incredibly dried from salon hair colouring. My natural hair is dark brown and currently, it’s lavender so you can imagine the dryness. I asked Angela how to apply the hair oil and she recommended applying a tiny bit to the ends of your hair whilst your hair is still damp and I find that this works perfectly. I add just a touch more when my hair is completely dried to add a healthy shine. I have been using it weekly since and I love it!